Terms & Conditions - Please read before booking...
- Touring Caravans/Motor Caravans / Trailer tents / Tents must be parked on the designated pitches, one per pitch.
- No excessive noise between the hours 10.00pm and 9.00am. Dogs are welcome (no dangerous dogs), but must be kept on a lead at all times and must not cause annoyance to other visitors on the park.
- No vehicles may be driven along the park roads at a speed in excess of 10mph.
- All vehicles must be taxed and insured as required by law and drivers must hold a current drivers license and insurance.
- Large commercial vehicles are not permitted on the park.
- Cycling – Children and young people who cycle without due care are a hazard to both themselves and others, parents must ensure that their children cycle in a responsible manner.
- Please ensure children do not play in the shower and toilet facilities.
- Washing lines and open fires are not permitted.
- Please place rubbish in the bins provided.
- Sorry, but we do not accept bookings from unaccompanied teenagers, unisex parties or groups.
- A no smoking policy applies to all buildings.
Booking Conditions for rental static holiday homes.
- Bookings commence at 4pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10.00am on the day of departure.
- All arrivals must check in at reception. Any arrivals after 5pm must be pre arranged by phone with reception, whereby our late arrivals procedure will be explained.
- Bookings are accepted only for the party names and are not transferable.
- While Thomas Milburn (Property) Ltd. will use their best endeavours to satisfy clients requirements, Thomas Milburn (Property) Ltd. at their discretion reserve the right to withdraw any advertised services and to cancel any bookings made for clients or make alterations to their itinerary or arrangements in which event no liability in respect of such cancellations or changes shall fall upon Thomas Milburn (Property) Ltd. save only that they refund to clients the money paid by them in respect of bookings so cancelled and will use their best endeavours to offer the client alternatives to any bookings so cancelled.
- Once a deposit has been paid and a booking confirmed, a contract exists and you will be liable for the whole of the hire charge, even if you are prevented from taking your holiday. A deposit of £50 is required and it acts as a booking fee which is non-refundable if a booking is cancelled. Cancellation must be notified in writing, the date of cancellation is when notification is received by Seacote Park.
We do not offer holiday insurance it is your responsibility to organise adequate insurance cover if you require it.
- The cost of the holiday, less the deposit paid, is due 6 weeks before commencement of the holiday. If the balance is not paid by the date Thomas Milburn (Property) Ltd. reserve the right to reallocate the accommodation. If you book within 6 weeks of the start of your holiday the whole cost is payable.
- In the event of cancellation, Thomas Milburn (Property) Ltd. will make every effort to rebook the caravan and if successful the remittance less the deposit will be refunded to you. If the caravan is not rebooked the hirer is responsible for full payment.
- Refunds. In the likelihood of a refund being issued against a booking a cheque will be sent to the name and postal address on the booking form.
- We do not accept bookings from unaccompanied teenagers, unisex parties or groups.
- No one shall holiday in the park who is suffering from any infectious disease.
- Cleanliness of the caravan interior and all breakages are the responsibility of the client.
- Thomas Milburn (Property) Ltd. are absolved from all liability to caravanners and their guests, for the loss or damage to personal property.
- Thomas Milburn (Property) Ltd. may require any persons not observing the park rules or creating a nuisance to leave the park. A refund of the appropriate portion of any charges paid in advance shall be sufficient to discharge all obligations to Thomas Milburn (Property) Ltd.
- Thomas Milburn (Property) Ltd. reserve the right to withdraw or otherwise amend any special offers or discounts at their discretion.
- Your dog is welcome at an extra charge (no dangerous breeds). Please bring your own blanket for your dog as we cannot permit them to lie upon the bedding or upholstery. Dogs must be kept on a lead and dog fouling cleaned up.
- The Park speed limit of 10 mph must be observed by vehicles and bicycles. Cycling – Children and young people who cycle without due care are a hazard to both themselves and others and it is necessary for parents to ensure that their children cycle in a responsible manner.
- No hire may be extended for a period longer than 3 months.
- Electricity. If there is an Electricity Board supply failure to the park there will be no refunds whatsoever. If the park electricity fails, no refunds or compensation will be given unless the electricity is off for more than 24 hours. There will be no refunds on any frozen food or perishable items under any circumstances.
- Frost. Although preventative measures against water pipes freezing in caravans during the winter months have been taken, occasionally due to severe weather we may experience difficulties and you would have to use the main toilet block on the park.
- Force Majeure. We cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by reason or circumstance, which amount to “Force Majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “Force Majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your holiday home (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage or any similar event beyond our control. Such circumstances also include riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war, threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity and all similar situations beyond our or the owners controls.
- No Complaint will be considered AFTER the visitor has left the park. Any problems should be reported to reception as soon as possible in order so they can be resolved.
Booking Conditions for Camping and touring.
- Camping and touring terms are per pitch/per person, per day from 4.00 p.m. on day of arrival to 10.00 a.m. on day of departure. Advance bookings recommended. Overnight visitors are welcome subject to availability. All tourer pitches are equipped with electric and water hook-up at no extra cost. (240 volts - 10 Amp) (they are not fully serviced).
- Caravans with annexes attached to awnings are not accepted as they exceed the pitch foot print size.
- Gazebos and tents are not allowed in the space between touring pitches but provided the pitch is vacant next to yours you can pay an extra pitch fee for your gazebo or tent. We have some pitches that cater for motor homes up to 25ft or longer but you must notify the office at time of booking, these pitches could be on another area of the park with a few minutes walk to the toilets. Only one car per pitch. During wet weather cars must be parked on the car park to save the grass being churned up.
- Gazebos on the tent field are classed as a two man tent & will be charged as such.
- Booking fees to be paid in full at time of booking. If notice of cancellation is given 14 days before arrival the full fee less £30 per week to cover costs will be returned. NO refund will be given on bookings valued under £30. In the event of any amendments whatsoever being made to a booking there will be an administration charge of £15. NO amendments can be made to camping holiday dates within 28 days prior to arrival. Bookings are non transferable.
- All arrivals must register at reception before siting caravans/tents etc. Any arrivals after 5pm must be pre arranged by phone with reception, whereby our late arrivals procedure will be explained.
- Weather. Due to adverse weather conditions we reserve the right to allocate another pitch subject to availability without incurring any cost to Thomas Milburn (Property) Ltd. If we have to cancel a booking a full refund will be given under the above circumstances but no compensation will be given. During the winter months we can experience freezing standpipes to individual hook-ups and if this happens water will be available from the toilet block.